Talk Of The Town is one of the oldest Indian restaurants of Moscow! It is located in Park Place Moscow Business Center in the South-Western district (Yougo-Zapad) of the capital and has been serving its guests for about 20 years!
Talk Of The Town menu has only authentic Indian dishes by a team of professional cooks from the very India!
The guests may enjoy the whole variety of tastes and flavours. Our menu is so large, so everyone has a chance to find something up to one's taste!
Original salads, traditional shorbas (soups), vegetarian, fish and meat dishes, Tandoori varieties, brisk Indian curry and a lot of rice dishes and desserts are presented in the menu of Talk Of The Town!
Banquet and catering opportunities.
Talk Of The Town team will make any holiday tasty, funny, original and memorable!
There are 2 spacious halls for 80 and 40 people and a comfortable Welcome zone for buffet dinners and Guests meeting in the restaurant. Moreover it has all necessary equipment for banquets, business meetings and conferences: light, BOSE sound system, projector with screen for presentations and slide show, and two plasma TV sets with Internet connection.
Along with this Talk Of The Town team has a large experience in different banquets (wedding, anniversaries, corporate events) and catering service organization for VIP guests and international delegations.
The main advantages of Talk Of The Town are:
- No extra rental fees;
- Banquet menu starts from 3000 rubles per person;
- Banquet menu includes European and Indian cuisine dishes;
- Every banquet menu position can be changed upon the Guest's request;
- No cork fees for the alcohol drinks our guests bring with themselves;
- Service charge only 10%;
- Location inside a prestigious business center («Park Place Moscow») within 10 minutes from Sparrow (Vorobyovy) hills and Vorontsovo estate (usadba);
- Free secure parking lot for the Guests;
- Friendly team of professionals ready to fulfill any wish of the guest!
For more information please contact the below telephone numbers:.
Jaikanth (Director): +7 (963) 778-03-94
Nuri (Administartor): +7 (925) 386-42-00