On the threshold of the 8th of March, the team of "Talk of the Town" has decided to make a selection of both femenine and masculine drinks, that are available in the bar menu.
- Mojito is a very popular Cuban cocktail based on light rum and mint leaves. There is a non-alcoholic option as well;
- Long Island Ice Tea is one of the biggest long-drinks and a unique taste of incongruous ingredients, originally from the times of American dry law. There is a non-alcoholic option as well;
- Sex on the beach is a delicious, exclusively female cocktail, which is included to the category of "Modern Classics" upon the version of the International Association of bartenders;
- Cosmopolitan is a trendy and yet traditional cocktail that has become popular throughout the world due to the "Sex and the City" TV series;
- Piña colada is a national drink of Puerto Rico, for which authorship bartenders have being fighting for decades;
- Margarita is a Mexican cocktail which secret lies in the combination of several different flavors of tequila, flower-fruit Cointreau and lemon juice.
- Fiery cocktail "B-52" is a kind of heavy aviation in the world of drinks from American pilots of World War II;
- Martini is a classic of all the times and a recharge for the legendary James Bond;
- White Russian is a permanent companion of the main hero in "The Big Lebowski";
- Manhattan - though it is served in a typical cocktail glass on a leg, its strength is not less of a shot with absinthe;
- Bloody Mary is not only Ernest Hemingway's favorite cocktail, but also one of the most ways to meet a creeping hangover in all weapons.
We do not sell alcohol drinks to people below 18 and inform about harmful consequences of its exсessive consumption!