"Bhuna Lamb" is pieces of lamb stir fried with onion, green chilli pepper and spices.Here are some interesting facts about it:
- The process of "Bhuna Lamb" preparation is hidden in its name: in Urdu the word "bhuna" means "to be fried";
- Mint is one of the main ingredients of this dish;
- "Bhuna" style dishes are characterized by the use of dry sauce that clings to the every piece of the meat;
- The dish is no less popular than "Chicken Tikka", and it can be found in the menu of any Indian restaurant, Talk of the Town is not an exception;
- "Bhuna Lamb" has a bright rich taste, so usually it is served with simple rice or naan (traditional flatbread) as well as with whipped yogurt "raita" - for those who love a lot of sauce.